You can create a high-quality preschool experience for your child...
and you can do it in the comfort and safety of your home.
What kind of Preschool Experience do You want for your Child?
Right now, education across the globe is in an uproar. Parents are unsure if their child's preschool will even be open in time for school to start. Schools that are open are not the fun, nurturing places they once were.
- No playgrounds or outside free-play
- No playing in groups or with friends.
- No comforting, soft materials--no blankets, stuffed animals, or rugs.
- Less emphasis on learning goals.
- Contact with adults and other children.
- Wearing masks during the school day.
- Increased use of cleaning chemicals.
Preschool at Home Empowers Families
When you implement Preschool at Home, you don't have to worry about masks or social distancing. You can eliminate worries and teach your child all they need to know at home--personalized with your experience, knowledge, and uniqueness.
Detailed lesson plans that will guide you through EVERY step of teaching your preschooler at home.
No jargon or teacher-talk. Videos guiding you through each lesson plan.
Live training and one-on-one coaching helps you gain confidence and overcome challenges.
I'm Brandi Grays and for almost a decade I’ve worked with preschoolers and their teachers.
I have been a classroom teacher, a coach, and a trainer. I've taught preschoolers how to count and read. I've taught teachers how to better meet children's needs. I have taught directors and managers how to pursue high-quality early learning.
And now I have a program that helps parents do ALL OF THAT for their most precious possessions--their children.
The best part … you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
You don't have to master a new skill set.
And, you don't have to be a preschool teacher to successfully teach your child at home.
"Early Learning Partners Preschool at Home is ideal for parents who want to enhance their child’s pre-kindergarten skills. The lesson plans are straightforward and easy to implement. What I like most is that I am able to adapt the curriculum to simultaneously meet the needs of my toddler and preschooler. My children are enthused about learning and quickly became familiar with our classroom routine thanks to the program’s clear structure."
Toddler and Preschool Mom
How does Preschool at Home work?
Register for Preschool at Home and receive immediate access to member-only materials.
Complete a member survey to personalize your Preschool at Home experience.
Commit to implementing the lessons and dedicating time to your young child--just 2 hours per day, 4 days per week.
You don't have to be a teacher to teach your preschooler at home.
You just need to right kind of support and encouragement!
What makes Preschool at Home so different?
- Your child will never sit in front of a screen. Preschool at Home is a system of hands-on lessons that are paced to your child's continual progress--the lessons increase in complexity over time.
- There are no mass-produced worksheets. Your child will use their hands and large muscle groups. They will sing and dance. They will not complete worksheets.
- Preschool at Home is do-able. In just 2 hours per day, 4 days per week you can create a high-quality preschool experience for your child. Don't have that much time? Preschool at Home Mini might be right for you--one 20-minute lesson per day introduces your child to the Preschool at Home learning goals.
- Kids think Preschool at Home is fun! Children who use Preschool at Home use all of their senses, they move their bodies, they manipulate material, and they make choices.
- You have a say. Even though you get a complete lesson plan for each school day, you are able to swap out materials or even change a learning goal. You know your child best and you get to follow his/her lead.
- You have a teacher in your back pocket. Are you unsure about a learning goal? Do you need support with mathematics activities? No need to worry. A preschool teacher is simply a coaching call away.
Who is Preschool at Home for?
Families best suited to Preschool at Home…
- crave less stress and want to be able to create a preschool experience for their child without months of planning.
- feel overwhelmed by all the information and advice on the web and are looking for easy-to-implement lessons that get them real results.
- want their child to be positioned for success in kindergarten and beyond.
On the other hand, Preschool at Home might not be for...
- folks who aren’t willing to set aside some time to dedicate to their young child. Nothing I provide for you will work if you don't use it.
I believe that...
- Your experience, your knowledge, your uniqueness …is critically important for your child. You’ve got everything you need - right now-to succeed at teaching your preschooler. And there has never been a better time to take his/her education into your own hands because face-to-face education all over the world is in an uproar.
- You don’t have to spend 40+ hours a week trying to plan your lessons in order for them to be a success. In my book, Pinterest-fatigue is not a badge of honor, and I’ll show you how to create a fun, low-stress preschool environment.
- And right now, your child is learning each and every day--whether you are directly teaching them or not. Why not use this remarkable time in your child's life to set them up for success in school? And with Preschool at Home, you can do it! The program is
- Low stress.
- Low time commitment.
Which Preschool at Home Plan is Right for You?
There is a Preschool at Home option perfect for your lifestyle and your budget.
Preschool at Home Mini
You are strapped for time but still want to impact your child's early learning:
- 4 lessons per week
- Assessments and Reports
- Community and Support
Preschool at Home
The entire Preschool at Home program complete with:
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Weekly Video Guides
- Assessments and Reports
- Live Trainings
- Community and Support
Preschool at Home PLUS
You want additional access.
The entire Preschool at Home program PLUS:
- 1-on-1 Coaching Calls (2 per month, up to 30 minutes each call)
You can save time, stay organized, stay informed, and stay healthy with Preschool at Home.
Plus you get the final say in your child's early education.
You don't have to be burned-out, overwhelmed, or exhausted from teaching your preschooler at home. Preschool at Home provides a simple, guided, high-quality system for you to use with your child in the comfort and safety of your home.
No curriculum books full of teacher talk.
No perfect Pinterest projects.
No screens or worksheets.
Hands-on, age appropriate lessons and resources for your child to have a fun and engaging early learning experience.